The Art Library in Brooklyn Has My Sketchbook



Today I sent my Sketchbook to the Brooklyn Art Library, NY, where you can go to visit it anytime. The deadline for this year's project is April 30, and I mailed it off a few days early. Every page contains a watercolor on tea bag paper. I drank the tea. Let the paper of the tea bags dry each time. When it dried thoroughly I painted on the paper with watercolor. The sketchbook contains a chronological story of tea time during the sketchbook project period of about 6 months.
This page has the only tea bag with tag attached. The image is inspired by a tile in my shower. Sometimes I drink tea in the shower.
In part 2, the afternoon comes to an end and leans into evening. A good time for tea. We have owls and sometimes I can hear their hoots.
All together there are 16 watercolors on tea bags in this sketchbook. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Art by Manchego

Ever Imagine

A Life in Process